Join the Global Business Virtual Summit and learn how your business can adjust to the new normal in today's global economy.
This is a Multi-Chamber event with the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce and will educate and expand your networking reach.
The virtual event includes:
- Keynote Speaker Presentation
- Case Study Moderated Chat
- Networking Breakout Rooms - Give your 30 second commercial and join interactive multi-Chamber virtual networking
You will learn practical advice for doing international business in today's new environment, along with the below topics:
- How to get new customers
- How has Google changed commerce
- How to finance your operations
- Key considerations when thinking about expanding internationally
- Impacts of the global pandemic on world business
- Case study success and mishap stories from companies like you
Keynote Speaker: Kimberlee S. Phelan, CPA, MBA, CGMA,
International Services Practice Leader
Case Study Discussion Speaker: Suzanne Moyer,
Co-founder & VP, Nevo Technologies
Learn about Suzanne here.
In addition to the virtual presentations and interactive networking during the event, we encourage attendees to provide their LinkedIn profile links during registration. To facilitate connections in today's virtual world, any attendees that provide their profile will be sent the full list of those attendees that have opted in as well.